|Copyright 2008 AAA Homes of MS LLC
How Green Are We?
- Certified Green SecuriSavePlus
- Enviro-Green SecuriSavePlus
- Enviro-Green SecuiriSave
|Document all request. Everything is written down
and reviewed by our Sales Agents and
our Superintendent in a Button Down meeting
with the Home buyer prior to construction.
Everyone on the same page from Day 1.
|Organizing to build a home is like calling the plays for a
60 minute football game. You
better have a plan before you start. AAA Homes has
created several computer programs to manage
budgets, track quality inspections and construction
timelines to keep us on target.
As green as you want to be. As a Certified Green Professional AAA Homes now offers three levels of
It's your choice. In our effort to improve on the "carbon footprint" of our homes, AAA Homes has introduced
SecuriSavePlus as an optional feature on any Spec or Custom build. SecuriSavePlus offers numerous
other energy savings benefits including:
- Tech Shield roof decking
- Tankless on-demand water heaters
- Cellulose wall and ceiling insulation.
- Foam Sealants on top and bottom plates, all windows and doors
- Heat Pumps or High efficient HVAC equipment
- Digital Setback Thermostats
- Low Water Volume Faucets and Showerheads
To view a complete list of features for either Enviro-Green feature, click on the applicable logo.
To view a chart published by Entergy showing the percentages of where the cost of energy is spent in our
homes, click here.
|Luxurious Features - High Value - Affordable Prices